Live From The Nosebleeds

If you want unadulterated analysis of basketball, whether it's the NBA, college basketball, or some pick-up game I saw yesterday, take a gander at my blog.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Maryland...

Looks like I'm getting a ton of writing done today. At this rate my fingers will have keyboard imprints, and I'll never be able to get another date again. "Look at that guy, he's got an 'A' on his middle finger."

I wanted to talk about the Terps for a second. Roll back to my "Bubble Boys" entry. I told you this team was in trouble.

It's unbelieveable that year after year, no matter who they add, the Terps continue to be consistently inconsistent. I thought they had the problem solved when they added Eric Hayes and Greivis Vasquez, two guys who had experience running an offense. Looks like I was wrong.

Listen to Andy Katz, even he's jumping on the "Maryland in the NIT" bandwagon. Silencing that talk is going to take more than beating Georgia Tech tomorrow, although it would certainly help. I said it before and I'll say it again: 9-7 in the ACC would get them dancing, and right now they're a long way off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home