Live From The Nosebleeds

If you want unadulterated analysis of basketball, whether it's the NBA, college basketball, or some pick-up game I saw yesterday, take a gander at my blog.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Podcast#2: Greg Lambert

As a child we all have our favorite player growing up. Mine was Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway, a do-it-all guard who drew comparisons to Magic Johnson before a knee injuries limited his career severely. I still maintain to this day that if he didn't hurt his knee, he would have been a surefire Hall of Famer.

The reason I decided to interview Greg Lambert, whom I know from fierce competitions on the hardwood in high school, is because his favorite player of all-time is Chris Webber (who just happened to be in the same draft class as Hardaway), and Webber just signed with the Pistons after going through an excruciatingly tough (sarcasm) buy-out worth $20 million or so from the 76ers. I figured if anyone would have unfiltered thoughts about Webber, it would be Lambert.

Lambert also has a good background in sports, having graduated from Coppin State University with a degree in sports management. I can tell you right now that a huge factual error in our conversation was that I didn't mention his track and field abilities. He actually ran two years for the Eagles, contributing to a school record in the men's 4 X 100 relay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home