Live From The Nosebleeds

If you want unadulterated analysis of basketball, whether it's the NBA, college basketball, or some pick-up game I saw yesterday, take a gander at my blog.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Podcast #1: Hakeem Clark

For my first podcast, I sat down with Hakeem Clark, a physical therapist by day and a sports blogger by night. In both instances he really knows what he's talking about (for the former he better; his livelihood depends on it).

I met Clark at the University of Maryland, the first of my three alma maters (can you call it an alma mater if you didn't actually graduate from there?). He's an avid Washington Wizards'and Maryland Terrapins' fan and I felt guilty talking to him especially after such a disappointing loss, but I figured it would help to talk about something other than Maryland's troubles. We chatted about the early season success of his favorite player, Gilbert Arenas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home