Live From The Nosebleeds

If you want unadulterated analysis of basketball, whether it's the NBA, college basketball, or some pick-up game I saw yesterday, take a gander at my blog.

Friday, October 03, 2008

Rodney Rogers




I've been looking for video on this for a long time, but thanks to YouTube user Jarekkowalewski, I finally found it... well, at least most of it. Anytime any basketball fan asks me about the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in a game, I automatically give it to a young Rodney Rogers against the Utah Jazz. That's absolutely ridiculous. Nine points in nine seconds? Utter sickness.

I still want to know where the rest of the tape is... because I know for a fact that either Stockton or Hornaceck hit the game-winning jumper.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home