Live From The Nosebleeds

If you want unadulterated analysis of basketball, whether it's the NBA, college basketball, or some pick-up game I saw yesterday, take a gander at my blog.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Maryland Didn't Make It???

Can you imagine the uproar if they had made it? I mean, pretty much every single analyst at ESPN was up in arms about Virginia Tech not making it, so I can hardly fathom the backlash occurring from the Terps sneaking in.

In terms of the teams that didn't make it, I think Hubert Davis had a great point when he said that Syracuse wasn't even in the discussion, despite having a better overall resume (in my opinion) than Oregon, Kentucky, and their Big East counterpart Villanova. Everybody talks about how Arizona State got a raw deal (I constantly laugh at that Dick Vitale soundbite whenever it comes up), but if you're going to talk about them, at least mention the Orange in that same conversation.

Maybe it's just the fact that they won me a total of $600 in two pools five years ago, but still...

Anyhow, I'm probably going to need more time to think about my bracket. I filled out my five minute impulsive bracket just now, but I think that's cost me money in the past few years. My victories in the past always came from meticulous studying, so I'm attempting to return to my roots.

However, I will let Cadence fill out a bracket. Hold tight for the results...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home