Live From The Nosebleeds

If you want unadulterated analysis of basketball, whether it's the NBA, college basketball, or some pick-up game I saw yesterday, take a gander at my blog.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

JET's flight delayed

Anyone who has read my blog for any period of time knows that I can be quite verbose when it comes to these entries. I may be more inconsistent than a Jamal Crawford jump shot in terms of posting, but any entry I make is by and large big and bulky.

Not this one. As a Mavericks' fan, I have a very short reaction to tonight's news...

$@&@!)!_@)!#)*)!#!_#!#!_#!#*_!#*!@#_!@#*_#!*#!*)@#_!#^^#&&&^%%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gone like Alex Rodriguez's chances of making the Hall of Fame (just kidding, when everybody comes to their senses and realizes you were one of the few "cheaters" in this steroids' era that admitted their wrong-doing, you'll be in).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home