Live From The Nosebleeds

If you want unadulterated analysis of basketball, whether it's the NBA, college basketball, or some pick-up game I saw yesterday, take a gander at my blog.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Stop Me If You've Heard This One Before...

The Maryland Terrapins have a team by their throat, holding a ten to 15 point lead at some point in the second half. And yet, somehow that team manages to come back and win.

I went to the dentist on Monday for a filling. She gave me novocaine prior to going into the trenches to fix my tooth. What would have been painful without medication was pretty much a walk in the park. The inside of my mouth was so numb that she could have let off a firecracker in there and I might not have known.

That's almost how I feel about this year's Maryland team. Hell, I even forgot they had a game tonight!

Doesn't matter, it's not like I missed anything new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home